Monday, March 24, 2014

Drawing Water By Pencil

 ... It's not as complicated as it seems. Water is constantly moving, changing light reflections from the surface every moment. That was the reason why I took the photos - the ones I've gradually use as pattern. Drawing water requires skill in shading and to blur graphite.

Today, I drew the water tap, of which I slightly left water flowing, I took a picture of the tap and began to shade, here's my process:


      
final version:


Indeed, I have to add more pictures which are little bit older but still looks good. Here are my eperiments how to draw water flowing into a glass.




this one is close-up view on water drop hitting the water surface causing "splash cup" and drops.


sea water..


melting ice with quaterfoil inside..


No comments:

Post a Comment