Sunday, January 5, 2014


Thanks For Visiting. Everything you see here will be a drawing, painting, and sketching. I'll try to figure out how to create a realistic drawing using pencil. I'll show you a collection of my work. At the beginning I will elaborate on the topic of drawing portraits from simple sketches to complex realistic portraits.

HOW TO DRAW HUMAN FACE

Today I have prepared a little exercise. I'll give it the name of "How to draw a human face". We already know that the human face is composed of several parts. Usually they are the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, chin and some hair.


..so I'm starting to draw eyes... 


On the following pictures you can see how I draw the other parts of the face from the sketch to shading out the shape.

..nose:
As you see I do gray shades around nose to show how it is connected to face, not just single nose pulled out of face. The fourth figure is an example of how the nose firmly embeds in the face and goes up to the mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment